Careria LLC is committed to run its business in a responsible, environmentally sustainable manner.
We recognise that our processes, production and products have direct and indirect environmental impacts. We seek to identify negative impacts and if possible, try to find a more sustainable ways for business or just by eliminating or reducing these impacts.
In our product development we try to keep the new standards of nowadays cosmetics by introducing more and more natural and sustainably featured products in our offerings.
Our environmental sustainability policy is concerned with the following aspects:
- We use energy and natural resources wisely and efficiently by saving electricity. Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use. Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind. The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
- We eliminate and minimise waste. We sort the garbage and obey the lawful disposal of waste. The residues from production and chemicals are disposed in a dedicated disposal facility.
- We reuse and recycle where practicable. We minimise the use of paper in the office by printing on both sides of the paper and reusing it when possible. We store documents electronically and always prefer digital signing if possible to move in the direction of the paperless business. We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- In our warehouse we reuse carton boxes, packaging materials, EUR pallets.
- We reuse displays and advertising materials.
- We work with transportation companies who follow carbon neutral commitment and smart urban delivery.
- None of our products is tested on animals.