We are committed to operating in a socially responsible manner that aligns with ethical standards.
- We insist on ethical standards from our suppliers
- In turn, we exhibit the highest ethical standards ourselves
Suppliers of goods and services must comply with all relevant legislation and international standards including trading policy, child and forced labour, health and safety of workers, non-discrimination, employment law, human rights, bribery and corruption.
We maintain the highest standard of integrity in all business relationships:
- Reject any business practice which might reasonably be deemed improper
- Never use authority or position for personal gain
- Foster the highest standard of professional competence amongst those for whom I am responsible
- Optimise the use of resources which they have influence over for the benefit of the organisation
- Comply with all legal obligations
- Comply with agreed contractual obligations
- Ensure that the information given in the course of any work is accurate
- Respect the confidentiality of the information received and never use it for personal gain
- Strive for genuine, fair and transparent competition
- Not accept inducement or gifts, other than items of small value such as business diaries or calendars
We have a social responsibility to our suppliers and customers. We will be fair and lawful in our dealings but avoid any conduct which could be counteractive to our corporate social responsibility and ethical standards. We reserve the right to discontinue business with suppliers who do not comply with our requirements in this area.